Folsom Ridge End Table
- Warming wood tones and metal accents add a pleasingly rustic industrial look for any space
- Carbon steel frame finished in matte black with suspended chain link supports that enhance the unique look
- Table surface made of sturdy engineered wood finished in classic oak melamine with the look of real wood
- Easy to assemble with adjustable feet that improve stability on a variety of surfaces
- Dimensions: 16" W x 16" D x 31.6" H; 33 lb weight capacity
The Folsom Ridge End Table complements a variety of furnishings while elevating the style of any room, from hip loft apartments to well-appointed large homes. Its classic wood surface with cast-iron black carbon steel frame adds a touch of rustic inspiration. This is only enhanced by something else you don't ordinarily see on a table like this: welded chain link supports that invoke an industrious feel while adding stability. Its smooth-surfaced tabletop and lower shelf are finished in classic oak melamine with the look of real wood. And you can place up to 33 pounds of books, mementos, pictures and other items, with plenty of storage/display space down below. In addition to this End Table, the Folsom Ridge Collection also includes a matching Console Table, Coffee Table, Writing Desk and Bookshelves. Whether individually or matched together, Folsom Ridge represents use of design and materials at its best to accentuate your décor.