RevitalAir Air Purifier (Black)
- Powerful 4-level filtration removes up to 99% of common airborne pollutants, germs and odors
- Extended pre-filter with activated carbon, plus True HEPA 13 filter, plus UV-C sanitizer lamp
- Touch response control panel; 3 auto timer settings, 3 fan speeds, quiet sleep mode and UV-C on/off
- 100 CADR rating covers 215 to 269 square feet; effortless, single filter replacement
- Space-saving, streamlined, and a lightweight 7.69 pounds; measures 15.23" tall by 8.66" wide
The RevitalAir™ Compact True HEPA 4-in-1 Air Purifier revitalizes your living space to a level of purity that rivals more powerful purifiers. It all starts with a simple touch to its control panel. There are 3 auto timer settings, 3 fan speeds, UV-C lamp mode, and quiet sleep mode (which automatically lowers fan speed). The moment you switch it on, air is drawn through 48 intake vents. It's here that each level of filtration begins working in sequence. LEVEL 1: A higher density pre-filter captures dust, pet dander, human hair, human skin cells and allergens to 1 micron in size. LEVEL 2: The pre-filter is merged with activated carbon to remove odors, smoke (tobacco, other), and chemicals. LEVEL 3: A higher rated True HEPA 13 filter captures up to 99.7% of dust, dust mites, mold spores, pollen, dander, skin cells, smoke, odors and other allergens (to 0.3 microns in size). LEVEL 4: RevitalAir's UV-C sanitizer lamp is designed to kill 99% of mold, bacteria, viruses and other germs to 0.1 micron in size. What's more, this lamp does not produce potentially harmful ozone. Depending on usage, the True HEPA/pre-filter is designed to last 6 to 8 months, and the UV-C lamp bulb up to 20,000 hours, or nearly 2.5 years. Replacing the True HEPA/pre-filter is simple and affordable (two per order for a value price). Simply unscrew the bottom, pull out the old filter and slide in the new one. No latches, screws, or tight spaces to worry about. With its larger-than-expected efficiency and smaller-than-expected price, RevitalAir lets you breathe easier in more ways than one.